SUN VALLEY GENERAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO ALL SUN VALLEY GENERAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT WATER, SEWER, RECREATION AND GARBAGE CUSTOMERS that a Public Hearing will be held at the following time and place:
PLACE: Sun Valley General Improvement District
5000 Sun Valley Blvd
Sun Valley, Nevada 89433
Use Lower level entrance – accessed from Prosser Way
TIME: Thursday, November 09, 2017 time certain at 6:30 p.m. and continuing at such place and/or at any other place, or subsequent time to which the Hearing may be continued, until the Hearing has been completed.
The purpose of such Hearing is that the Board of Trustees of the Sun Valley General Improvement District proposes to establish and/or amend its Rules and/or Regulations regarding the following:
- Amend Rule No. 5 providing updates to Rendering and Payments of Bills.
- Amend Rule No. 21 regarding water rates and fees, to pass through increases; to increase all base service charges under 21 C (1) and (3) by a not to exceed amount of $2.00; and to decrease the water facility fees from $11,336.00 to $7,381.00.
- Amend Rule No. 23 providing updates to Credit/Debit Card/Online Payment Service Fee.
- Amend Rule No. 26 providing updates to Solid Waste/Recycling Collection Rules and/or Regulations Definitions, Rules and Regulations to encompass Single Stream Recycling.
- Amend Rule No. 28 providing updates to Credit/Debit Card Payment Service Fee.
Copies of the exact changes as proposed will be available at the District office by Wednesday the week before the hearing.
Such hearing is to afford all users of the services provided by SVGID a reasonable opportunity to submit data, views or arguments, orally or in writing, for consideration by the Board of Trustees, who will, after such hearing, determine whether to adopt proposed language, increase, decrease and/or amend such rates and/or service charged and, if so, the specific language and the amount of such increases, decreases, amendments, and charges.
Sun Valley General Improvement District is an equal opportunity provider and employer.