WATER AND SEWER
SERVICE APPLICATION AND
Sun Valley General Improvement District (District) is hereby requested by Applicant/Owner to furnish water and/or sewer service and in consideration for such service, Applicant/Owner represents, understands, covenants and agrees with the District as follows:
(1) That all District services and charges are governed by the Sun Valley General Improvement District’s Rules and Regulations legally adopted by the Board of Trustees of the District, subject to modification from time to time, as same becomes legally effective. A copy of such rules and regulations are available for Applicant/Owner’s inspection at the District Office, 5000 Sun Valley Blvd., Sun Valley, Nevada.
(2) By their signature below, Applicant/Owner consents to allow the District personnel access to the subject premises for the purpose of insuring compliance with District Rules and Regulations and for repairs or maintenance to District water and sewer facilities.
(3) Applicant/Owner, by signature below, acknowledges that he understands the District’s regulations defining the charges applicable to service.
(4) That all statements of the Applicant/Owner set forth in this application, under penalty of perjury and/or appropriate civil/criminal redress, including service termination, are true and correct.
(5) Applicant understands that the Sun Valley General Improvement District is not required to furnish water or sewer service until all applicable charges therefore are paid per the said rules and regulations and by his signature below, Applicant/Owner agrees to pay same in advance of such services.